The school is managed by educationists for whom education is not purely business and believe in value oriented education. The School's Principal is well qualified and has sound experience in teaching in Kendriya Vidhyalayas. The Principal's versatility by way of organizing cultural activities, celebration of festivals in innovative way has led to a totally new class, culture and character of the School.
A corporate style management plan has been designed to ensure efficient functioning of academics, co-curricular and extra co-curricular activities. For the development of hidden potential of the growing children the School is divided into various departments and committees who are supervised by School management and teachers.
- Latest Educational/teaching aids and play way techniques for the pre primary and primary children.
- Teacher Student Ratio 1:20
- Activities based learning through Computer and Visual Aids.
- Computer education for all students from class I onwards.
- Extra Coaching for weak students.
- Learning through creative clubs.
Co & Extra-Curricular Activities
- Physical Education under the guidance of good Physical Instructor.
- Sports and games are essential for all students. The Children also participate in Inter-school sports, Inter-House Dance & Group Song Competition.
- Emphasis is given on Art/Drawing, English Calligraphy, Hindi Sulekh, English education, Storytelling, Fancy dress, Dance etc.
The teachers are well qualified Graduates/Post Graduates with B.Ed/NTT background. The Teachers are young and highly motivated who work as facilitators.